Josephson Wallack Munshower Neurology PC is looking for an experienced individual to join the practice executive team. The executive team is responsible for the daily management of the operational, clinical, financial, and technical functions of the practice. This position will have primary responsibility for financial and information technology functions.
Successful candidates will have significant experience in the following areas:
• Executive Leadership
• Physician practice operations
• Provider communications
• Managerial analysis, reporting, and communications
• Financial management
• Information systems and Electronic Medical Records
• Healthcare Compliance
• Revenue Cycle Concepts and Management
• Provider and Practice Credentialing
Required Education, Skills, and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• Minimum of 5 years executive leadership experience required: previous CFO experience desired
• Experience in managing multiple business locations
• Global understanding of the healthcare industry and physician practice
• Ability to understand, develop, and implement performance and outcome measures, managing effective operations while ensuring performance measures are met.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, patients, organizations, physicians, and the public
• Ability to process patients’ and public inquiries and respond with poise and efficiency
• Ability to recognize, evaluate, problem solve, and take corrective actions.
• Ability to conceptualize work flow, develop plans, and implement appropriate actions
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Strong negotiation and consensus building skills
No recruiters please.
Send cover letter and resume with contact information to: ExecutiveResumes@jwmneuro.com