Physician Practice Manager
Emergency Physicians of Indianapolis, P.C.
Human resource issues, insurance contracting, credentialing newly hired physicians with hospital Medical Staff Office and all other onboarding, Indiana Medical Licensing Board issues, billing and collections review, reviewing/adjusting fees annually, internal coding audits, regulatory compliance, accounts payable and payroll, administration of group’s 401(k) plan, overseeing health, dental, long term disability, malpractice, business owners and workman’s compensation plans and yearly renewals, working with corporate attorney on legal paperwork.
Education Requirements –
- Associates degree is required
Career Experience -
- Minimum of three years of diverse healthcare management experience including physician billing, chart auditing, accounting, HIPAA and Corporate Compliance
- Demonstrated management skills in a healthcare setting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of healthcare practices associated with the scope and complexity of physician practice management.
- Experience achieving government incentives such as MIPS.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities -
- Knowledge of EPIC or similar electronic medical record preferred. Excel, Word, Outlook Skills required.
- Ability to effectively monitor efficient office work flow.
If interested, contact Mary Pease at: