This position will assist in the management of a small (30 employees) healthcare related business. The person who fills this position will be:
- Actively involved with staff to improve key performance indicators (KPIs), and
- Have extensive interaction with clients to primarily respond to inquiries and prepare requested analysis.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to review data and prepare related statistical and financial analysis.
- Capacity to resolve unexpected issues as they arise.
- Knowledge of EPIC and Excel software.
- This position should not require more than 40 hours each week. It is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for a better work/life balance,
- However, this person should be available Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Additional hours may be required occasionally to meet with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare management.
- Minimum 10 years work experience in a healthcare related business.
- Experience/knowledge of Relative Value Units (RVUs), healthcare provider credentialling, supervising employees, payroll, and human resources.
Located in Hendricks County Indiana. Staff is currently working from home between 6am & 7pm (Monday-Friday). This will most likely change to a hybrid schedule (work & office days) in the future depending on the Covid-19 pandemic.
Benefits include life insurance, AFLAC, and 401(k).
Health insurance is Not offered. Salary is negotiable to include cost of personal/family health insurance coverage.
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual.
Our organization strives to provide our clients with the best possible results.
Please submit a curent résumé along with a cover letter that briefly explains how your previous experience makes you a good fit for this position, and why you are interested in making a career move.
Contact – Tim Gonzalez - Timothy.Gonzalez@hendricks.org