June 10, 2015
7:00 - 8:00 am
MEDICARE CHRONIC CARE MANAGEMENT Billing and Compliance Issues in a Value Based Era
Presented by Alex Krouse, JD/MHA Associate
Krieg DeVault LLP
Please join attorney Alex T. Krouse for a webinar presentation on Medicare Chronic Care Management - Billing and Compliance Issues in a Value Based Era.
On January 1, 2015, Medicare begin paying providers a chronic care management fee for the management of patient\'s chronic conditions. This form of reimbursement is significant as it is a monthly allowable amount, and expands Medicare policy to include non-face to face encounters. In the era of value based care, providing chronic care management can be a service that has a significant impact on a patient\'s care. However, it can also be a significant revenue generator for your practice. Join this webinar to learn the ins and outs of chronic care management billing. The following questions and topics will be covered in the webinar:
· Can you get paid for Chronic Care Management of patients?
· What are the patient eligibility requirements?
· What are the essential services that must be offered?
· What are the patient billing requirements?
· What are the financial implications for increasing chronic care management of patients?
· Implementation tips and challenges.
RSVP for this event
June 9, 2015
For More Information, Contact:
(317) 371-4354 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Copyright © 2021
Indiana Medical Group Management Association
® All rights reserved.
Call Us: (317) 371-4354