Axia Women’s Health is leading the way in improving women's health. At the core of achieving this is a caring, connected, and progressive community of more than 400 providers across nearly 200 women's health centers in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky. The rapidly growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, two laboratories, urogynecology care, and fertility centers. Together, Axia Women's Health puts women first by delivering the personalized care needed for women to lead healthier, happier lives. We have an opening for a Practice Manager for a very busy care center located in the Indianapolis market.
The Practice Manager will report to the VP of Operations and will be responsible for the daily management of a care center. Duties include directing, supervising and coordinating the overall clinical and business operations for the Care Center, participating in the development and administration of policies on clinical and business operations and participating in strategic planning. Must have experience managing a high volume practice.
- 4 year degree from an accredited college in business, healthcare or a related field
- 5+ years of healthcare management
- Knowledge of electronic billing process and insurance preferred
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Supervising Staff total of 70 employees and multiple locations
- Must have experience with high volume practice with OBGYN and fertility is highly desired.
- Participates in development of long-range strategic plans, governance structure and objectives for practice management.
- Participates in recruitment and retention of professional and nonprofessional staff.
- Interprets policies, objectives and operational procedures.
- Resolves problems related to staffing, utilization of facilities, equipment and supplies for the Center.
- Evaluates performance and recommends merit increases, promotion, and disciplinary actions.
- Participates in the evolution and refinement of the quality improvement process at the Center.
- Looks for new avenues of revenue or improved processes to grow the practice.
- P&L and budgeting responsibilities and ability to strategically plan and implement growth initiatives
- Ensures patient satisfaction.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the care center.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Assists in survey compliance, quality assurance and staff development duties, as assigned.
- Maintains proficiency with computer scheduling system and EHR system.
FULL TIME BENEFITS SUMMARY:
- Full time benefit-eligibility beginning the first of the month after hire
- Immediate 401(k) matching contribution with no vesting period
- Generous PTO offering with additional time off for volunteering
- Choice of multiple medical insurance plans to best meet your needs, with premiums as low as $8 per pay
- Access to Axia providers at little to no cost through Axia’s medical insurance
- Axia-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Free counseling for colleagues and family members, including parents and parents-in-law
- Additional insurance options including dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, FSA, HSA, identity theft, long term care, pet insurance and more!
At Axia Women’s Health, we’re passionate about creating a community where our colleagues and patients feel empowered to be their full, authentic selves. We welcome all individuals – without regards to gender, race, ethnicity, ability, or sexual orientation – and proudly celebrate our individual experiences and differences.
Interested candidates send CV to:
Axia Women’s Health