Our independent, physician-owned family medicine practice of 7 physicians and 4 nurse practitioners is seeking an experienced and professional Medical Practice Manager to join our team. In the role, the Medical Practice Manager will work under the direction of the Managing Partner and Physician Board to provide management and leadership to our office. The selected candidate will be responsible for coordinating and working collaboratively with the Managing Partner, Physician Board, Nurse Practitioners, and team of 35 employees.
If you have experience working in an administrative role at a healthcare practice, we want to hear from you.
Summary of Practice Manager Responsibilities and Duties
1. Operational - Oversee daily clinic operations, ensuring secure, efficient patient care. Oversee information technology and office physical plant. Enforce office policies and procedures.
2. Administrative - Work with the Managing Partner and Physician Board to develop strategic plans, maintain provider licensure, and serve as a liaison between Goshen Family Physicians and external agencies.
3. Personnel - Recruit, interview, and recommend the hiring of personnel to the Managing Partner. Work with employee supervisors to rectify personnel problems.
4. Financial - Collaborate with the Billing Supervisor to ensure timely billing and collection of receivables. Marketing and public relations.
1. Able to work effectively in a collaborative manner as a team member
2. Professional and courteous interpersonal skills
3. Strong organizational and leadership skills
4. Excellent customer service skills
5. Able to handle all patient-related information with confidentiality
Education - Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in management/personnel, or medical-related program
Experience - minimum 3 years of administrative experience, including 1 year of management experience in health care or a related field
Salary negotiable based on experience
Benefits are available
Please reply to: Practice Manager Committee